Support our Vets
Post #7706 gives 100% of net proceeds to Veterans.
The Post supports the following programs and organizations with the generous donations we receive from the community:
- James A. Lovell Health Care Center
- Operation Christmas Cheer – provides necessities for both male and female patients at James A. Lovell Health Care Center
- USO – sends packages to service men and women in Afghanistan and Iraq
- VFW National Home for Children – supporting since 1925
- Operation Up-Link – phone cards for veterans overseas
- Unmet Needs – a program designed to support of families of troops serving overseas
- Leo’s Campus for Veterans – provides services for homeless veterans
- Transitional Living Services – helps returning veterans return to normal life style
Help us continue to support these programs. Please give cash or in-kind donations.